‘NDE Take-Aways’ by David Sunfellow (Updated, v1.1)
NDE Take-Aways v1.1
• NDE Articles on Pulse
‘NDE Take-Aways’ by David Sunfellow (Updated, v1.1)Oct 12
Here’s a summary of what David Sunfellow believes are the main “take-aways” provided by near-death experiences. This summary comes from a presentation that David gave in Sedona on January 27th called “How NDEs Are Changing The World“.
• Download a printable version of NDE Take-Aways (v1.1, pdf)
NDE Take-Aways v1.1
By David Sunfellow
1. The world is a dream.
2. We create our own realities, including our own versions of Heaven, Hell, and God. We do this alone and in cooperation with other souls who are at levels of development similar to our own.
3. While God appears to different people in different forms, most NDErs experience God as a profoundly personal Presence. He/She/It is aware of everything about us and is actively involved in our lives. Along with reporting that God is overwhelmingly loving, forgiving, and compassionate, many NDErs also report that God has a wonderful sense of humor.
4. While God is often experienced as a separate and distinct Being, almost all NDErs recognize that they are one with God, as is everything else. All life, in other words, is deeply connected. Many NDErs go a step further and feel themselves to be God. They experience the universe from God’s perspective, as if all creation is an extension of Themselves.
5. Because we are both God, and a part of God, we are all eternal. No one is ever lost.
6. Disabilities and limitations of all kinds are illusions. When we are free of our bodies and earth-bound consciousness, the godlike depth, breadth, and perfection of our true nature begins to reveal itself again.
7. The spiritual forces of life are the masters of this world. They have full command over its laws and can bend them at will. Miracles of all kinds are, therefore, possible when we touch, or are touched by, the Divine.
8. The purpose of life is to love.
9. The purpose of life in this world is to bring Heaven to Earth; to become perfect embodiments of our Divine nature.
10. Since we are one, we literally do to ourselves what we do to others. Most NDErs report that when they experience their life review, they relive everything not just from their perspective, but from the perspective of the people they were in relationship with. If they hit someone, for example, they relive that experience not just as the person delivering the blow, but also as the person receiving it.
11. We are held accountable for everything we think, feel and do — the more loving and kind we have been, the happier we and/or our spiritual guides are; the more unloving we have been, the unhappier we and/or our spiritual guides are.
12. While being held accountable for everything we think, feel, and do, we are completely loved, accepted, and understood.
13. The little things — a kind word, a tender smile, a gentle touch — are often held up as the most important acts of life.
14. The acquisition of money, fame, and power; the pursuit of materialistic goals; time spent doing things that primarily boost our egos, are usually revealed as a painful waste of time in life reviews.
15. We are all born with specific purposes to accomplish.
16. God is good, we are good, life is good, even the dark, hellish, and distressing aspects. Everything has been created to serve a glorious purpose — and that’s what is actually happening, whether or not it is clear to us.
17. We can experience many of the positive, life-deepening things that NDErs report by studying NDEs and putting into practice the core truths these experiences have to teach us.
• NDE Articles on Pulse
• Pulse on NDEs
• How Near-Death Experiences Are Changing The World
• The Formula for Creating Heaven on Earth
• The Light & The Life Review (v4.4)
• The Essence of Near-Death Experiences (In 8.5 Minutes)
• Powerful, Life-Changing Near-Death Experience Quotes
• When Loved Ones & Friends Pass From This World To The Next
• NDE Stories
• NHNE’s Collection of NDE Testimonials – Archive One
• NHNE’s Collection of NDE Testimonials – Archive Two
• NDEs Featured on NHNE’s Main NDE Network
• Historical Near-Death Experiences
• Celebrity Near-Death Experiences
• NDEs & Hell
• NDEs NOT Caused by Malfunctioning Brains
• NDE Take-Aways
• The Mustard Seed Venture – NewHeaveNewEarth Community Center
• NHNE NDE Social Network
• NHNE NDE on Facebook
• NHNE NDE on Google+
• NHNE NDE on Twitter
• NHNE NDE Bookstore